Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 18, 2013

Introduction

 Hello!
My name is Claire, and this is my blog.



 I'm hoping that keeping a blog will inspire me to do more things worth sharing, and will help me flex my creative (and physical!) muscles. I enjoy photography, crafting, sewing, music, and exploring the outdoors. I am 21 years old, and I recently graduated university with a Bachelor's degree in psychology. I also recently became engaged to Marshall, my boyfriend of almost four years and the love of my life. 



 
I would describe myself as an old soul, a bookworm, and a bit of an introvert with a strong love for family and friends. My goal is what is stated in my blog description: "Live a quiet life, and work with your hands." This blog will be all about my work, my dreams, and all the little things that make up my life. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews