Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 21, 2013

Grumpy Glasses

It's one of those days where I just want to run away from everything!!! I drove out to Camarillo to work at my office job only to find that I had forgotten the office keys, and no one was in. My boss lives down the street, but she is out of town. So, I drove all the way back to Ventura to get my keys, then back to Camarillo AGAIN to work, for just over two hours. Don't you hate it when you do something stupid and you can't even blame anyone else? 


Of course, when things start going badly, then my thoughts just start spiraling out of control. I put on my grumpy glasses and I can only see the negative things. That's when it's time to listen to some good music, get work done, and remember that there are plenty of good things to look forward to.

"Streams of mercy, never ceasing, call for songs of loudest praise." 


I'm cooking dinner for my family tonight, so I'll report on that later. Have a wonderful, non-grumpy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews